Football (K-8th graders)
Be a part of our program focused on faith, sportsmanship, teamwork, and fun
Fees: $100 grades K-2, $145 grades 3-6, $165 grades 7th-8th (includes helmet,
shoulder pads, jerseys)
Grades: K – 8th
League: Greater Catholic Youth League (www.GCYL.org)
Practice: First practices are late July, early August.
Teams generally practice 2 to 3 times a week.
Games: late August to early November
Priority on Player Safety:
- Player Safety Coaches for all levels.
- Concussion and Virtus training for all Coaches.
- League regulated weight limits (weigh-ins before each
- Professional Training Staff at all games.
St. Susanna Football Program promotes:
- Incorporating values, building character, and value of
respecting others. Prayer before and after games.
- Volunteer Staff that monitors practices and games.
- Use of HUDL so coaches, parents, and players can watch
game film online.
- Rick Bolte Bowl (Preseason game to raise money and
collect can goods for Schuh Center).
Additional Features of Our Program:
- Coaches attend high school level coaching clinics for
strategy and safety purposes.
- Practices are held at St. Susanna (Grades 5-8) &
Mason practice area (Grades 1-4).
- Beginning of the season kickoff picnic
in learning more? Contact Football Coordinator Bob Groskopf